May 17, 2013

Backpacking gadget: Leatherman Juice CS4


Sorry, it's been a while since my last post. But I'm back again with a nice little gadget which, according to my boyfriend, I really need to take with me on my backpacking trip. He wanted to give me a practical backpacking tool as a gift (for no reason, did I already tell you I have the best boyfriend in the whole world?). So he gave me a Leatherman.

To be honest, I didn't really know what a leatherman was until he showed it to me. Actually it's a multi tool. It's a bit like a Swiss pocket knife but with more tools like for example a screwdriver, a saw, a pair of scissors, a knife and a bottle opener. Take a look at my new gadget.


This is it. It weighs around 184 grams and it contains a lot of tools, so this is the only backpacking tool I have to take with me on my trip.


It's smaller than a pair of (new, do you like 'em?) sunglasses, so sizewise it's not a problem.


This picture doesn't even show all the tools in this amazing little travel gadget.
 
I can imagine myself using this on the other side of the world, if only for opening a bottle of wine, cutting a piece of fruit, cut off loose threads from a shirt or anything like that. It also can be used as a weapon, although I hope I don't have to. But as s a woman travelling alone it's better to be safe than sorry. Anyway, this little thingy is going right into my backpack.
 
Do you have a swiss pocket knife or leatherman to take on a trip? Or do you take other backpacking tools with you?
backpacking tools, backpacking gadgets, travel gadget, travel gadgets, travel tool, travel pocket knife

No comments:

Post a Comment